ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

meeting in Lincolnshire

clio 200
good turn out boys. The weather could have been a tad warmer. So who is up for some PFI karting next time ;)

DMS

A thirsty 172
Yeah something like that. It looked quite epic.

On another note, I used just over half a tank of petrol driving from Ilkeston to Lincoln and back today. That means I've averaged about 12mpg tops! :race:

BG182FF
Was a good meet, nice to see some more peeps and it surely highllights the need for East Mids to be split. I'll get my couple of pics up later, nothing special though!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Was a good meet, really good turn out too! Is there a pic thread yet?

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
yeah scunny were are they i cant see one pic of mine

well it was filthy and could of damaged a camera but thats not the point lmao

BG182FF
Which trophy was that Scunny? It may have been mine depending upon which one as a trophy followed me out along with an icberg 172 and I know mine pops and bangs from cold :) left just before 5 iirc

clio 182
Which trophy was that Scunny? It may have been mine depending upon which one as a trophy followed me out along with an icberg 172 and I know mine pops and bangs from cold :) left just before 5 iirc

i heard it first when they came into the pride, proberly about 3 to 3:30ish think they parked it on the fair back corner nearer the pub, mag's

clio 182
That was me mate. KTR Ultrasport exhaust, Baffled Decat, Matched inlets, KTR panel filter, JMS Remap with warzone function.

Yeah my ultra poped with the decat only when cold tho.
Is it worth getting match inlets do u think?

Was proper loud sounded ace but dunno if I could live with it lol just the decat was too loud lol

RS2'd Trophy
Yeah my ultra poped with the decat only when cold tho.
Is it worth getting match inlets do u think?

Was proper loud sounded ace but dunno if I could live with it lol just the decat was too loud lol

I did it all over a weekend so It was a group improvement but id say yeah if you have a 172 it definitely is! The remap has the jms pops and bangs add on so it bangs and pops on overun above 4k.

RS2'd Trophy
Yeah but less noticeable as Renault noticed they had made a mistake and made the cast matching better.

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Missed this meet, didn't realise lincs was under east mids, been looking in Yorkshire n Humber.

So when's the next meet?

R14 CUP
I'm gonna try and organise a joint meet with Dave, i know he has mentioned Karting - so thats a possibility.

R14 CUP
There is also an indoor place in Lincoln, so there are a few about.

I think indoor would be better at this time of year.

I will put a thread up sometime this week :)