ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet up

Ford Focus ST 2007
Hey everyone.

Wondered if you boys would fancy a meet up around the Hampshire Area? Im in Farnborough, Would not mind travelling to anywhere else If you have a place in mind.
Just would like to meet some fellow Clio sport members :D Would be my first meet.

Comment and let me know and we can arrange

Speak soon

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?661735-OXFORDSHIRE-MEET-UP-7-10-12 ???, got a meet up on the 7th of october in oxford, 1hour drive from Farnborough if anyone wants to join.

corsa ecoflex
most of the camberley/farnborough meets usually take place in the meadows and then normally food and bowling in the atrium....ive not been for a long time so things may have changed by then

172cup
There is a Super Bowl in Southampton/millbrook. There's a pub call the white rabbit use to be called the mill in lyndhurst nice pub you can sit out side it's near the new forest

Ford Focus ST 2007
Hello everyone! I thought of some good places we go do for the meet! Newlands Corner is a lovely area for some brilliant photo's, can see for miles and the car park is level with the view. They have a little Cafe for drinks and food. Could meet here first or could all drive down together and end it at night after eating some food with some photos. I know of a lovely Pub/Grill called they Quays in Mytchett. We could all meet here for around 4pm, eat dinner then drive to newlands corner for the drive and photoshoot? Any other suggestions would be good!

October the 20th or 21st, Saterday or sunday. Have your say!

Speak soon!

Ford Focus ST 2007
Where is about half hour from you then towards farnborough? I would be willing for an hours drive, Hour and a half at most :D