ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet this weekend?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone up for a meet this weekend sometime or are we all saving our pennys for the ladybower meet?

Was thinking about maybe a earlyish drive to the buttertubs.....

Nissan 350z
Sorry leeds_182 i cant access that url from work. Whats the postcode so i can put it into google maps to check distance?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry leeds_182 i cant access that url from work. Whats the postcode so i can put it into google maps to check distance?

Dont know the post code mate but the buttertubs begins at hawes, north yorks. Its a fair old trek from Derby!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Presume we will meet at colton? Or somewhere near there. Then its at least 1h30m to hawes so to miss traffic we need to meet pretty early, like before 9!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Presume we will meet at colton? Or somewhere near there. Then its at least 1h30m to hawes so to miss traffic we need to meet pretty early, like before 9!

Agree with you there mate, probably arrange to meet at 0830 with a view to setting off at 0900.

172 cup
Oh just realised your thinking of setting off early, in that case Im out. I like my lie in's on a weekend and Im doing Ladybower next week too

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh just realised your thinking of setting off early, in that case Im out. I like my lie in's on a weekend and Im doing Ladybower next week too

As a Yorkshire rep I feel that you should be attending and organising meets in Yorkshire ;)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
FLOL

Has a time been arranged yet?

I'll say sunday morning, meeting at 0830 ish with a view to setting off at 0900. Can meet at Colton or possibly meet at Golden Acre Park and go accross from that way if anyone fancies that.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
So, lets try get some people down for this;

Meet this Sunday in Leeds and travel to the buttertubs for a drive and some shots.

Meet at 0830 and set off at 0900.

Add your name if you fancy it.

1) Leeds_182

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Best meeting at colton, dont know where that other place is :eek:

1) Leeds_182
2) jenic

mk3 golf gti
the mrs's sister's engagement party on saturday night. i will be in no fit state to operate a motor vehicle on sunday!