ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

meet this sunday?

clio 182 'full fat'
anyone up for a meet this sunday? up for any suggestions, preferably somewhere close to me lol :rasp:

clio 182 'full fat'
I realise its FCS so there might not be a lot of up take......please dont comment if you just guna take the piss! :slap:

clio 182 'full fat'
im on the van next sunday! grrr perhaps one evening week after. surely i can make a meet 1 day!

clio 182 'full fat'
st marys light house next sunday any good to people? just i do breakdown callouts so i cant be too far away from home as ill need to get the van if im called out. is many people on here going to cliosport saturday in july? i quite fancy this as i obviously missed fcs

clio 182 'full fat'
okay so Sunday the 12th at st marys light house, really need to change title of this thread!
put ya name on the list
1. Nathan182
2.knuckles (car dependent)
3. rickyd172

clio 182 'full fat'
me and Ricky will be at st marys light house around 5pm on saturday, hopefully see a few people there!

clio 182 'full fat'
thanks to everyone who attended! the attendance numbers were record breaking!
heres a pic of us all together from todays meet ..........................
IMAG0194.jpg

:lolup:

Hahaha, I kinda figured nobody would turn up with the weather!
Debated coming but decided on f1 qualifying instead :)
...next time!