ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet soon?!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Any meets getting sorted? Not had one in a while!!

Cheeky Sod! ;)

We had one on 11th December...you didn't come! :rasp:

I wasn't sure how long to wait till after the New Year for one...think the first one of the year should be a drink and bite to eat as the weather will probably be rubbish...

When is a good date for people (need to give a couple of week's notice)

Sun 15th Jan
Sun 22nd Jan
Sun 29th Jan

29th would probably be best as people will have been paid during some point by then....what is people's take on this?

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Haha iv been "away" for a while!! When ever is good for me!

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
later in the month would be better for me Don, aint been paid for November or December yet though, never mind January!

i am up for a meet, haven't been to one since the rolling road day last year!

whilst on that subject i contacted viezu the other day as i'm looking at taking the car for a run now its had the plug problem sorted and been rstunered.

Anyway i spoke to gerald and since we were there they have had new rollers and they can now do 1/4 mile drag times on them also.!!!;)

he said you can get the dyno run and a 1/4mile drag run for £30 per car

so donny pull you're finger out lol and arrange something for the near future:rasp: sounds like fun

shame we can't do the drag ourselves as i am dying to see davo172's famous santapod start:eek:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I am up for the 29th of jan, star city?

Was thinking about Star City as we have the outside car park and also inside one (under cover) if the weather is a bit crap (and the covered car park is open!)

Food wise over there, there is Nandos (my favourite), Pizza Slut, Curry...or one of the take aways...we could also do bowling if people were up for it.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
i am up for a meet, haven't been to one since the rolling road day last year!

whilst on that subject i contacted viezu the other day as i'm looking at taking the car for a run now its had the plug problem sorted and been rstunered.

Anyway i spoke to gerald and since we were there they have had new rollers and they can now do 1/4 mile drag times on them also.!!!;)

he said you can get the dyno run and a 1/4mile drag run for £30 per car

so donny pull you're finger out lol and arrange something for the near future:rasp: sounds like fun

shame we can't do the drag ourselves as i am dying to see davo172's famous santapod start:eek:

I would be up for this !!!! :approve:

Relly impressed with Viezu Last time ,would love to see 1/4 mile times on rollers compare with my real ones ! !
Price is good too just gotta get me RS tuner on first ;)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I'm keen might even bring the gf if she is good to me before hand!