ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet Potentials - Two meets certain

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Right chaps, im confirming at least two meets at this time.

I am under the impression that meets arent happening so regular, and with this weather it has dampened the drives.

I am proposing these drives and photo opportunities.

March - Weather Depandant - R20 CWHs Meet

April - Gretna run (possible tie in with another section)
or
April - Stirling, Blairgowrie then to Spittal of Glenshee (Yearly Event)

May - Oban run?

June - FCS

July - Pictures/Meal/BBQ day during the summer. - Certain Meet!

Possible people up for this?

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Defo should get another Cambletown run that was crackin :)

OH AYE!!........fuel tank of fuel....new brake discs....2 cracked foglights,bumper and bonnet stonechipped to hell.....apart from that quality day oot....:rasp:

Porsche Boxster987S
did you not have that german bus for like a week then that happened Gaz?:dapprove:

Adam , you say TWO certain meets although i can only see one from your list;):eek:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
did you not have that german bus for like a week then that happened Gaz?:dapprove:

Adam , you say TWO certain meets although i can only see one from your list;):eek:
6hrs pre damage, took a week to fix!

Porsche Boxster987S
ffs! Looked crackin too , and i dont mean the rear bumper in the pic:eek: No a bit of a 'story' behind that one though?

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
cambeltown road is a cracker parents got a house down near there love driving down to it

Motorbikes
Not sure I can do the April meet, but might be up for one in May possibly. Ufortunatly, I think the Astra has had it's last meet already ;)