ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet Pinky, my new project...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Cheers guys, the steering wheels genuinely comfy haha! If I spend money on getting it trimmed or out I might as well have just bought a sparco or OMP.

I've not really done much since my last post. I bought some team dynamics imola's but the fronts are too wide and the tyre fowls the shock. The car already has spacers on so it's either stick with the 5 spokes or get some tyres with a slight stretch and hope, but I don't know if I want stretch look on the car.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Sticking with the fakes... I've gone with 15" lenso BSX:

C5D7044E-B677-4C11-96F4-950845E94C7A_zpsewzssj4j.jpg

C5D7044E-B677-4C11-96F4-950845E94C7A_zpsvytkj72g.jpg

It's getting there. Number plate has gone on the bonnet, the MR2's have enough trouble with keeping the engine cool I didn't want to restrict the radiator at all. Next on the list is a new air con condenser radiator and, if I cba, a new top dash and pillar gauge pod.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Cheers guys :) I'd forgotten just how impractical a low car was, the whole f**king floor was scraping over some speed bumps before and if I tried to hit it slightly more to one side to save the car floor the skirts/sills bottomed out :weary:

Maybe I should get air ride? I'm sure I'd seen some air lift top mounts a couple of months ago... would be perfect.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
There's air cups which are a fair bit cheaper. They sit on top of the spring on the coilovers and lift the car by 50mm when you need too. I might do that, I'll see how I get on.