ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Meet my Willy!!**

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Oh yes!!! She's back. Been In the bodyshop 3days and this is the final result, few bits i'm not 100% happy with. Cost more than i initally wanted to spend too, but it's worth it imo. Car is semi stripped and as far as the history goes, this car has had 3 previous owners. One long term owner for 9yrs and more latterly it's been owned by a Williamsclio.co.uk owner. Having sat on the west coast of scotland for 12yrs it's had the sea air for the duration of that time. But overal she's a minter. Suspenion needs to be adjusted as it's still settling. But that'll be done in time for cadwell.

Anyway sum pics! comments welcome for this old girl.
(Sony DSC-W17)
And for the cleaning bods:
CG shampoo, AG Paint renovator, AG superresin x2, AG EGP, Xymol carbon wax, XXX paste.

Ali

98122d4e.jpg

28bfa91a.jpg

DSC00525.jpg

DSC00530.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00542.jpg

DSC00541.jpg

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Looks like new!

Nice pics overlooking the naval base, I'll need to look out for you when I'm out ;)

Chocolate Bar™
looking lovely indeed :D

picking up my decals off has at trax, so if you still want them ill post them up to you. these are the decals without a background, instead of the printed ones u asked about.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Ali said:
cool! ^ cheers pal. Ironically i prefer the yellow to the clear!

same here mate, i think they go nice with the colour of the wheels, looks old skool too:D