ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet in Yorkshire

BG Clio 182
Hi, would it be possible to have a meet maybe york selby way on or more around here? I always want to to to the meets but they're always miles away XD if not no worries :) there's a lot of members around here though I'm sure would love to go!

Id be up for a meet around the york area, not to far away from me compared to most of the meets I read about.

BG Clio 182
Well I live in selby so was thinking somewhere around york would be better than perhaps so far away XD but I aren't a rep so maybe they'll see this hahaha

AG 200 CUP
Just to add York would be good only 20 minutes from me. For a possible future location York would be good

BG Clio 182
Just to add York would be good only 20 minutes from me. For a possible future location York would be good
What I thought. York is quite a way from me but just over this way a bit more lol. I know other forums meet at Castleford etc which would be great but somewhere maybe just before York etc be great like between selby and york?

AG 200 CUP
What I thought. York is quite a way from me but just over this way a bit more lol. I know other forums meet at Castleford etc which would be great but somewhere maybe just before York etc be great like between selby and york?
Yeah that sounds good i'm sort of in the middle of York and Selby so would be ideal

RB Clio 182
Great for me!

It Says im from Ponty in my avatar, but im actually closer to Doncaster, i put Pontefract because i come under Pontefract on my postal add.

I live on the south/west yorks border, but im just in West yorks lol.

Its still an half hr ride to Cas for me, im not just saying Cas because i live close.

BG Clio 182
It Says im from Ponty in my avatar, but im actually closer to Doncaster, i put Pontefract because i come under Pontefract on my postal add.

I live on the south/west yorks border, but im just in West yorks lol.

Its still an half hr ride to Cas for me, im not just saying Cas because i live close.
Ah. I see. Well anywhere round cas or whatever is good lol. I live near ish selby so it's about 25 mins from me too :) fairly central haha.

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
How much is the map and dyno run?

This the same map as you'd get if you went to RS Tuning from your own back?

Maps vary. But , I have negotiated a £50 discount if you use the magic words turborenault.co.uk
Dyno runs ( for between 2 and 5 pulls ) are £35

It will be a genuine RS tuning map done by Paul on the 28 FEB 15 just with £50 off ! :smile:

AG 200 CUP
Castleford would be okay a bit further for me but i wouldn't mind as i live near Hull. Not been to a meet and been on here for 3 or 4 years overdue one really lol

BG Clio 182
Maps vary. But , I have negotiated a £50 discount if you use the magic words turborenault.co.uk
Dyno runs ( for between 2 and 5 pulls ) are £35

It will be a genuine RS tuning map done by Paul on the 28 FEB 15 just with £50 off ! [emoji2]
Ah okay so how much is the map going to be? PM me the price and details if you wouldn't mind :). Will he be willing to do it im even if we're not on that forum?

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
Ah okay so how much is the map going to be? PM me the price and details if you wouldn't mind :smile:. Will he be willing to do it im even if we're not on that forum?

Honestly not 100% sure on the map for the 1x2.
I am not holding you guys to ransom to sign up or join , no. If you want to bonus , if not dont worry.