ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet in Cheshire area

Getz ya selfs a long 2 da Manc meat, ya here me bruv?

On a serious note, thread above this, Manchester meet, 3rd September, other arrangements TBC.

Mk5 golf gti
The cinema at Crewe is a good place to meet, few of us use to go and get on the pizza hut

but im closer to Manc soooo Krispy Kremes is much better :p

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
If we do a meet in crewe I am game and I know a few other lads would be that are on here that dont post I'll speak to them sure that there will be a few others too that would be up for it. get a post code for a easy place to find in Crewe.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Getz ya selfs a long 2 da Manc meat, ya here me bruv?

On a serious note, thread above this, Manchester meet, 3rd September, other arrangements TBC.

why take the piss??

and we can go to both so dont get you knickers in a twist :) i will be at both (yozza'd up by the time these come up too :) )

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
What date every1 finkin

you pick a date then let us know maybe not the 3rd of september as that will clash with the manchester meet and we will be seen as trying cause problems just for the sake of it being funny as fook lol but tbh most of the chester lot can do week nights and weekends :)

drop a date and we can work to it just not the bank holiday weekend as everyone goes away

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
yep should be fine for me :) and i will be all yozza'd up :)

can you wack up some post codes for people who dont know where it is please :)

should get a few i think as stoke lot aint far from there :)