ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet friend's 172 + other cars in Hong Kong

Was having a Sunday Morning Drive yesterday with my friends. 4 Corolla wagon, 2 Clio, 1 Golf GTI 3 drs (made in Germany), 1 306gti-6.

It was nice to meet another Clio yesterday. I knew him for a while but never really come out and chat with our cars.

As you see, he DIY a lot of things. Included spray paint all the sticky part to silver. Nice job he did. I am going to ask him to help next time.

Also, he mask and spray painted the bottom grill for word "Renault Sport". Plus drill an extra hole on his standard air box and added a pipe/hole on the bottom of his bumper.

He also drill many hole on top above rear seat. Those are LED lights for his child to read. The ceiling are remounted to leather in white, forgot to take pic :p

BTW, have no idea where the front splitter from..??

Super Hot Day. The reading on the dash of my 172 when I leave, 39c!!!
Below you see a single Chinese word, meaning is "Poor". We really think of using this word as our car group name :p

dsc6833.jpg

dsc6894.jpg

dsc6830.jpg

dsc6897.jpg

dsc6863.jpg

dsc6869.jpg

dsc6867.jpg

dsc6803.jpg

dsc6802.jpg

dsc6872.jpg

dsc6801.jpg

It's A Reno
I like the your friends bottom grille with RS sprayed on. It's a nice touch, and very ingenius!
I think the Tricolore looks great too.

That's a very nice, very clean line up of cars there.

Those 5 and 6 digit number plates would go down very well over here. :approve:

koi

Audi S1
Black car in HK, your steering wheel must be in some state. Mine has started to melt and I'm only in the UK!!

Any pics of yours?

Will look out for the Clio's next week, can't wait!!

ClioSport 172 FF
loving the silver console looks smart.
also what grils has he got on the silver clio?

130i Road, 172 Track
Nice work! The Gold wouldn't have liked the heat though lol

Silver one actually works with the grill & Renaultsport sprayed on the lower half.