ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet (chester) and drive on Saturday the 7th of april (day before easter sunday)????

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Whos up for a meeting in chester and heading for a drive on saturday 7th??

Could you put your names down below if you are interested and I will arrange times once i get a better veiw of the weather and get a route sorted :)

thanks

Dan

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Re: Meet (chester) and drive on Saturday the 7th of april (day before easter sunday)?

I can't risk it in the Twingo. :(

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Meet (chester) and drive on Saturday the 7th of april (day before easter sunday)?

Is it a bank holiday weekend?

Bank holiday = the 5-0 on the lookout for bikers etc.

It usually marks the beginning of biker season as well.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

I agree with Aucky!!!

That Saturday,Sunday and Monday the cops will be everywhere plus lots of cars and bikes will be out I'd make it a night drive if you really want to go out!

But it's up to you a few might be game!

182 cup

I'm out, away with the parents

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq

yeh there will be too many bikers out i would of thought so doubt you be able to gun it anywhere as the plod will be out in force especially in wales lol id love to come but im going on holiday the day after and dont fancy missing out over a night in a cell lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

Its more along the lines of drive, food and photos late afternoon not a public/licence liability thrash lol

I was just thinking clocks have gone back and weather is usually good but maybe the lake is too far for that sorta thing.

Will ave a rethink about location

cup/williams

make it sunday nite bud and i will come , got somthing quite cool coming in sp this week so would make some good pic's

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

I like the sound of that Jase :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

Ye ok is the Sunday night better for people, meet at SP?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

Gdgd :) i wonder what Jason has got coming in??

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

+1;)

I'm thinking it's a yank!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

It no yank its got a little bit of jap in it and it's French

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

I am not saying anything else about bar its
going to be mint once it's done!!! One very lucky owner!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

Can't wait to have a look when it's in then :)

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

^That car will be awesome when it's all done :)

Any ideas on routes Dan? Or shall we just see on the day