ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet 11th September

C3 Picasso Beast
If the Norwich lot are meeting at Boundary Road at 1300 can't see them plus me getting to Eye until at least 1340 so get there a bit later if you want...

trophy #50
:( on a day i can make it :D

(not a sunday)
PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Was a good day! Good to meet a few people from the area :) We were very lucky with the weather too!!

And yes Rhys, I totally forgot about that  will bring it along next time! Haha

C3 Picasso Beast
Was a good turn out for EA!

I talked to most people for a change but sorry to those I didn't much/at all...Rhys, banderson etc.

Shame the pub didn't happen afterwards but I guess that's my fault for taking us to one that was closed :eek:

Will be good if we can make the RR day a success...

ph1 172
Hey thats absolutely fine!

And that pub didn't look that amazing anyway!;)

We will have to look at where will offer the best deal for the rolling road and an accurate one!

ph1 172
But but but..
I did a kiss on your face last night!
And u let me nom your fruity goodnuss!!!
:,(

Please please please do one for neefz!!!! I feel all left outs =[
x

You better put your name down on the rolling road meet then;)

trophy #50
Only if I get another hug off u ;)
When and where... I'm on tapatalk .. And it's being LAAAAAME X

LY Megane R26
It was good! That pub did look a little run down:/
I got a few pictures and will have to go through them.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Was a good turn out for EA!

I talked to most people for a change but sorry to those I didn't much/at all...Rhys, banderson etc.

Will be good if we can make the RR day a success...

No worries mate :) loved your Monaco! I now want my dash flocked and a retrimmed wheel lol

We need to get this RR day off the ground as I know it will be a good meet!

But but but..
I did a kiss on your face last night!
And u let me nom your fruity goodnuss!!!
:,(

Please please please do one for neefz!!!! I feel all left outs =[
x

Urm, okay! As you did a kiss on my face  and ate my fruitella's I'm sure if it stops you crying about it we could make a little room for a neefsh! :)

When's the rest of the photos being uploaded?

Focus
Your throttle bodies obviously make a noticeable difference Lewis, kept up with the 225 easily! :eek:

Lets get the RR thing sorted!

C3 Picasso Beast
No worries mate :) loved your Monaco! I now want my dash flocked and a retrimmed wheel lol

Cheers, your 182 isn't bad either ;)

Place that flocked my dash is http://sbp.me.uk/ though there's no doubt places closer and the retrim was done by http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?507688-Steering-wheel-re-trim.-Please-Read!!! though I'm not sure if he's still doing them??

If you do decide you want to get the above done and need a dash or CC steering wheel so you can keep your car on the road I've got some you can buy :)

SQ5
Jms in ipshit;) or the one I linked to in Norwich or a different one?

FMS not JMS lol!

FMS would be nicer as their rollers are bang on, most 172's made 160-170 and your new 100bhp 1.2T made 100.2!

That's a fairly bang on set I'd say, also if anyone still has same car it'll be fairer for them!