ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet 11th September

Focus
Was mentioned briefly in the karting thread but went pretty quiet, anyone up for this? Maybe Eye airfield again, weather permitting obviously, as last time it pissed it down!! :rasp:

I would say this Sunday 4th, but unsure when I'm getting my car back, not keen on turning up to a meet in a dirty old courtesy car.. :rasp:

Focus
Yep think Eye is a good idea, good site etc.

Go straight to Eye this time IMO not for a drink before hand.

C3 Picasso Beast
Is Eye confirmed then as the location with drinks or whatever afterwards if anyone can be bothered???

Focus
Sounds good to me.

And dmallett you don't even know how much is pissed it down before, went for a drink, ended up at Eye and literally the sky fell down on our heads, was so depressing!

Slow red one
Don't suppose I could be a dick and see if anyone can make it for like 12 or something? Just rememered I have a work do around 2-3pm I think. If no1 can then I'll see what I can do on the day.

13.30s good for me, its meant to rain in the afternoon, but we shall try :)

As ive never been to a meet before, my names Dan and I drive the red Ph1 with williams wheels haha.

53 Clio 172
Hi Rich, cheers for the PM! I can't make this Sunday as I am at a show in P'boro but if I get away early I will come along, cheers again

clio 172 cup
i'm sure us lot from bury will be up for this so put us down for 4 :) anyone who wants to convoy from the haverhill/sudbury/bury/ipswich way wanna convoy with us we would be happy to see you :)

Focus
i'm sure us lot from bury will be up for this so put us down for 4 :) anyone who wants to convoy from the haverhill/sudbury/bury/ipswich way wanna convoy with us we would be happy to see you :)

Excellent mate numbers looking good!!