ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Medal of Honor Warfighter

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
22% after almost 2 hours. FML.

I bet by the time it's done the fuckin beta will be over.

Beta's Exclusive to 360

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm, undecided. Need a few more games yet.

It has an arcade feel to it, which I don't like. But the gameplay seems nice and smooth.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
3ujata2a.jpg

Arrived already. Not bad for Tesco Direct.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Fucksake! Just bought this too ready for delivery on Friday. Should have waited by the looks of it :(

Oh well, if its s**t, I'll finish the campaign and trade it in for something else. AC3 maybe?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
The last one was pretty s**t tbh but the campaign was good fun. Just installing it to the hard-drive now and will give it a spin.

Nissan 350z
You can pretty much tell if a topic on CS about a game only has 3 pages, its not going to be a hit :p

Evo 5 RS
The campaign is 4 hours long.

I don't understand why they've tried to do this, the last one was bad enough. What they need to do is go back what made MoH good in the first place. Make a solid, gritty WW2 shooter with atmosphere and sharp A.I. And give it decent co-operative.

If you didn't play Allied Assault, you missed out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Online plays really well. Very much like Battlefield, I've not started the campaign mode yet.

BG Clio 182
The only good thing about this game by the sounds of it, is that people who pre ordered get the Battlefield 4 beta next year. Was interested in this but im going to steer clear, this could be the first year ive not bought a Call Of duty or Medal of honor.

Not a 320d
Well it sucked.

How can It be just about the same game as BF3 and have worse graphics? Typical of EA, they really fucked this one up.

Re installed BF3 (I actually paid for that) and it is so much better in every way.

And the AI. Dont get me started on the AI. Its terrible. Soon as I walk round a corner Im getting shot, numerous times. No delay even.

Online might be alright but Ill stick with BF3.

Not a 320d
You need to stop openly admitting to being a free-loading bell end so much.

At what point did I admit to that?

I deliberately threw out the hook line for you there btw.

I paid for it thinking it would be as good as BF3, how could they possibly make it worse? Even in terms of graphics and the engine and game-play feel they have gone a step back.

Youre right about it needing to go back to being a gritty WW2 shooter, I rekon its about time we had a WW2 game with decent graphics, it got done to death with COD and MOHAA back in the day but its time for some fresh stuff, perhaps some Cold war s**t too.

Evo 5 RS
I don't believe you.

Infinity Ward didn't want to do MW actually, it was Activation who pushed it. Wonder what we'd have now if they declined. Less of the crap probably

Nissan 350z
At what point did I admit to that?

I deliberately threw out the hook line for you there btw.

I paid for it thinking it would be as good as BF3, how could they possibly make it worse? Even in terms of graphics and the engine and game-play feel they have gone a step back.

Youre right about it needing to go back to being a gritty WW2 shooter, I rekon its about time we had a WW2 game with decent graphics, it got done to death with COD and MOHAA back in the day but its time for some fresh stuff, perhaps some Cold war s**t too.

^ WW1. I cant remember it ever being covered before so why doesnt someone dare to do something different and use it as a setting?

Clio 1.2 16v
Had a good few hours on this last night and yeah at first i thought it it was rubbish, after the 3rd or fourth game when you get used to it it's really good fun. It's no Battlefield but at least this time its not trying to be unlike the last one

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Well I've just finished the campaign and I'm a bit disappointed with it. Really short. Not very interesting. I'm not surprised the overall reviews aren't that great.

I thought with there being so many nationalities that you can play as in multiplayer, that you would play as a few different ones on the campaign. I was looking forward to playing as the SAS etc.
Both the car chases were a bit repetitive, the boat chase as a little bit better.

Not massively keen on the multiplayer aspect of it too. The whole menu thing is bloody awful. Choosing your soldier, nationality, changing weapons etc is a ball ache. Far too many classes and countries. Graphics haven't moved on from BF3, if anything, they seem to have gone backwards.

Oh well, at least I'll get the BF4 Beta when that's out.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm just going to trade it in. Tried again on mp yesterday but just couldn't get to like it.