ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mean streets of Canterbury...

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Was talking to Tizer on MSN, and we got bored, so decided to meet up in Canterbury for a few pics, he also wanted me to take some individual pics for when he sells the car.

Here are a selection of pics i took...

P8291264.jpg

P8291250.jpg

P8291251.jpg

P8291254.jpg

P8291256.jpg

P8291258.jpg

P8291259.jpg

P8291284.jpg

P8291265.jpg

Not sure why, but the pics look really rubbish quality since loading them onto photobucket! :S:S

Fiat 500 lounge
you stole my carpark =[.

Rich says there are more photos, can you upload them to image shack?

x

Fiat 500 lounge
he has aviators lol he usually wears them clubbing or raving lol. they will be at trax if anyone want to try them on lol.

1.8 8v RSi
if i have the money at thetime then yes i would probably be. but who knows. i need something more reliable than my rsi

Fiat 500 lounge
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates those glasses. They will NOT be making an appearance at Trax.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Lower it 40mm and get an RS grille Hazza, got yourself a rep there then lad. Twonk.

Ph1 is sex.

Track 172 & Golf R32
the more i see the ph1 172 the more i like em.. nice example.. and haz ur car looks clean as usual

Suzuki Ignis Sport
nice!

y's tizer selling??

Well he said to me, as he goes to a lot of 'important' and 'formal' meetings, turning up in a Renault Sport Clio with a stealth exhaust isn't the best, so he wants to get something a bit more 'executive'.