ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me new one.

Clio RS 200
rs 009.jpgrs 012.jpgrs 010.jpg
Had it for a month but first chance to post picks. Fully loaded with recaros, monitor, media pack and cup pack. I love it!:):):)

Clio RS 200
Thanks for the positive comments guys. Makes me happy i went with storm grey (wasnt to sure at first). Harry602 pm me when you have your AG, we'll meet up, i would have gone with that colour but SG just edged it for me.:D

LY200
Thanks for the positive comments guys. Makes me happy i went with storm grey (wasnt to sure at first). Harry602 pm me when you have your AG, we'll meet up, i would have gone with that colour but SG just edged it for me.:D

Will do mate, I liked the SG too but I fell in love with the AG when I saw it! Yea deffo up for the meet up, u goin FCS?

Clio RS 200
Yep going to FCS Harry602, just for the day though, don't do this camping lark. Be a buzz to travel down together. Like I said pm me when you've got yours.