ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me and 4 pals doing TG European 172 cup challenge. New to cliosport.net hello to all! pls see pics

cup 172, 330d msport
Hi all, as said me and 4 friends who have all been petrol heads as long as we can remember have decided to go around Europe next spring in clio 172 cups. We will be doing it in a "Top Gear" style with challenges, track days, etc. along the way. As it stands 3 of us have purchased vehicles, but 2 are still looking. We are going to have some form of budget for mods, although 1 lad is already fully stripped out and painted inside with a set of sparco r333's.
image.jpg
image.jpg
We are new to these forums, but I will hopefully start a thread for u guys to check out soon. For now here are a couple of pics
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

An orange one
This is awesome! Love the fact that you've gone out and bought cars just for the trip!

cup 172, 330d msport
Yea can't wait!!! We're going to keep them (providing they make it back in one piece) and create full on track machines when we get back.

cup 172, 330d msport
Any of you guys on here know of any clio cup 172's for sale or coming up for sale?