ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MCN Show Excel London 2.1.07

Ad

MK2 FRS
As Im moving over to two wheels, I went to the show to london today. Still havent decided on the model make of my bike (even though I have put a deposit down on one... lol)

The main contender:

2006 Yamaha R6

IMG_0060-1.jpg

IMG_0059-1.jpg

IMG_0058-1.jpg

Some weirdo on an R6:
IMG_0067.jpg

More pics to follow.....

Ad

MK2 FRS
Latest CBR 600RR:

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

Was meant to confirm id made the right decision.... but now even more confused than before and also want the williams in the forsale section. lol.

Wait for the K7 SV650s. My mate has just bought a K5 after his DAS and I will be joining him later in the year when I get one lol. Although I'm tempted to get a Yamaha Thundercat.

R6 is a race bike with plates, to go fast you need to rev it 16k, they look stunning in matt black which you can get from the factory lol.

I will say the two bikes you have said are insane first bikes though lol.

Ad

MK2 FRS
I really want a camel livery one now though... just deciding whether to plum up the extra cash for one

Ad

MK2 FRS
an R6??? get a kawasaki zx6r 636 like mine, much better than a r6

tbh it all depends on budget.

The insurance is putting me off a kawasaki, but you can get a 636 model for 5k new so thats a bonus.

Loved the new CBR600 RR7, really nice will the metallic white. Quite like them with the movistar graphics as well. Think lots of test riding will be called for;)

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
CBR in that white and black colour looks stunning. cant go wrong with Honda imo my CBR was a lot better built that mys Suzukis but if you are not riding all year it will not make much differance.