ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

McLaren F1, Sandhurst, Berkshire!!!!!

Petrol Blue Clio182FF
well I spotted a Mercedes SL AMG Black series the other week, think theres only 8 in the country. It looked immense.

Oh and 44 (i think) F40s parked up, was at a Ferrari Racing Day but still an awesome sight. Especially seeing as they were with about 450 other Ferraris. :)

Was a 197
they had a black series and a clk gtr in mercedes benz world in weybridge, sw london

the black series is absolutely stunning, look awesome!!!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
In London the other week outside The Dorchester hotel I spotted 2 Matt Black Reventons and a white Veyron!

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
awwww, ive got a vid sumwhere of a carrera gt i followed on the m40 and fook me that thing sounded mental!!
also dont know if this counts, but had a co drive in a ford focus WRC car with jari-mati latvilla in wales, absolutely crazy but mental fun!

Monaco Blue Clio 172
I used to walk past the first prototype McLaren F1 ever made, the first F1 GTR and a GTR race car 3 times a day on my way to tea break.............I did work at the McLaren factory though!!!

Was a 197
i remember when top gear did the f1 v veyron race and h\mmond said that they're worth a couple of million these days

It's A Reno
Cars like F1s are worth as much as people are prepared to pay for them.
They're not that simple to value.

Factor in who's owned them, their spec and any racing success they have had and their value can vary quite significantly.

E30 318iS x2
Saw a Carrera GT coming out of Warminster today. First time for me.

There was one at Combe, prob the same one they like rocking horse s**t,
only other time I've ever seen one of them was in Monaco.

There was an SLR 722 at Combe a couple of years ago, what a machine that was.

Clio
There was one at Combe, prob the same one they like rocking horse s**t,
only other time I've ever seen one of them was in Monaco.

There was an SLR 722 at Combe a couple of years ago, what a machine that was.

Possibly, it was about 4ish I saw it. Awesome machine. The person I was with said "uggghh thats ugly":rolleyes: women.

Was a 197
gues i'll have to befriend an employee then, anyone who work for mclaren wanna be my friend ? lol