ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MC04 - Racing Blue 182 in Worcester

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Cool :cool: I've actually spotted someone from the forum?

I can't remember if its you or another RB i've seen in Worcester, but it lives close ish to me. Wolves logo in the rear window :nono:

RB Cupped 182
Na thats not me! i know of another one its an 05 plate kid brought it from hylton when i worked there. thats my reg though! ill look out 4 u dont see many 197s in worc

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Ah ok. Yeah i think the 05 reg one is the one i'm thinking about with the wolves sticker.

I've seen a few 197's. Theres me (obviously), RussZS (works in Worcester - Black R27) and i've also seen 2 Red 197's (one lives in St Peters) and and Albi Blue driven by a lady in her 40's. TBH i've seen less 182's.

Megane R26
I saw that Red one in Warndon Emz - with the sticks on the rear quarter, Cup alloys etc - looks tidy!

There's an Inferno 182 which parks at Siemens too :)

RB Cupped 182
i know of a black 197 with black raider wheels on it think hes from warndon. been in to renault a few times! i also know of the albi blue one. and ive seen the inferno 182 on brickfields

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
lol... when i was looking to buy a 182 i considered an inferno. Looks good when polished up.

RenaultSport Clio 182
No not me I'm afraid, I have a private plate on mine. I have seen a few RB 182's around Worcester, especially recently.

Clio 172 Cup
Keep an eye out for me in my 172 Cup, black stripe and wheels! Seen quite a few 172's and 182's about recently

Fabia VRS
Keep an eye out for me in my 172 Cup, black stripe and wheels! Seen quite a few 172's and 182's about recently

Ive seen you. going through powick a few times. saw you the other day too but i was a few cars behind.
Ive only seen one red 197 in worcs to be honest, defo not alot of them round.:)

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Ive seen you. going through powick a few times. saw you the other day too but i was a few cars behind.
Ive only seen one red 197 in worcs to be honest, defo not alot of them round.:)

oooh... what reg? Was it me?

Megane R26
The Inferno 182 at Siemens is driven by a rather hot brunette woman.

The Red 197 at npower next to Siemens id a lady in her 40's...

Lots of RS's in Worcs now!

Megane R26
Well, when I had my ST I never saw any, then the F1 turns up and BAM!

But I'm sure you're right ;)