ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mazda MPS quick detail with Tripple and Illusion

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Did a quick detail on fat Dave's MPS today. Didn't have time to take any process or before pictures as I had zero time and no proper camera.

Did the usual wash and decon followed by tripple via machine and illusion on top.

Really happy with how it came out. Love these cars.

null_zpse9451d42.jpg

null_zps52ae1c9e.jpg

null_zpsf7c9b7ab.jpg

null_zps5d917817.jpg

null_zpsfe216700.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It's the small font, too small for my liking but that's what got delivered.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Looks bent to form the shape of the bumper.
other than being illegal plates its a really nice car! :)

been in one before, comfortable !!

Passat
Real nice......but the tax :/

Ahh, come on mate, its only once a year.

I very nearly bought one in the lovely light blue colour. What do people think of them? I'm always tempted to just take the plunge - it's just a lot more expensive to run than the 182

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
They're great fun. They seem reliable, they're fast, handle well, don't rattle, comfortable, have Bose etc and the mpg isn't bad when you compare them to the focus st/197/200 etc.

Passat
They're great fun. They seem reliable, they're fast, handle well, don't rattle, comfortable, have Bose etc and the mpg isn't bad when you compare them to the focus st/197/200 etc.

Yeah the ST is the alternative. I prefer the MPS though. They're everything I want in a car at the moment really.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Nope I had the ST for two weeks as I was selling it, and this MPS is fat Daves, as he's had it for two years I've driven it more times than I can remember and I'm in it just as much as my own car.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely stuff Ant! Really nice cars. Sadly after driving the new one the old one feels centuries old, and in looks. Big difference in price of course.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I think they're a bargain for what they are.

Still haven't driven the newer one, are they really that much better? I think the new one looks a bit marmite tbh

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I wasn't expecting to be doing it, it only took around 6hours so more a thorough clean than anything. Was you in the Clio Tobz?

Evo 5 RS
Lovely stuff Ant! Really nice cars. Sadly after driving the new one the old one feels centuries old, and in looks. Big difference in price of course.

newer ones have a smaller turbo to accommodate emissions, making them a bit harder to tune.

Looks good Ant, loving mine at the moment.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
If I was to buy one I'd buy it in red or tht blue, cosmic I think. Silver is nice but silver isn't very rewarding for detailing.

TEG it needs a proper seeing too

Evo 5 RS
Yeah rarely see benefits but that's what makes it such a great colour IMO in the first place, for someone like me who rarely gets time to put a cloth to it let alone a dual action lol. Silver <3

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Ooo look forward to pictures!

I need to find a decent silver to do mine so they're no longer a barry colour!