ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mayor of Newcastle- Drives a 172 Cup...

172 cup
Apparently so anyways :cool:

b4aba44b.jpg

5cec6d07.jpg

8d7ef48d.jpg

Dirty scruffy car, but couldn't resist taking a photo when I realised where I had been parked for 2 hours lol... Very lucky not to get clamped/ a ticket, one for the photo album though!

Skoda Octavia VRs
Now that my friend is a BIG pair of balls ;)
Just keep checking up on the Mayor's Social Diary, and you have a free parking spot when he is out-of-town!.. RESULT!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
if that was in the south you would of had people fighting over each to clamp it... Very lucky, I think the major drives a austin maxi, due to poverty and budget cuts up north IIRC not a 172 to cup. :rasp:

I'm originally from teesside, but left some years ago.

AUDI A5 s-sline
Haha awesome! :). Good work! ;). And very lucky not to get a ticket. Even after 5 mins never mind 2 Hours. Haha. :)

172 cup
I've pulled up outside of a bike shop in newcastle in a loading bay to drop my bike off and got a ticket before I got back to it, literally 5 minutes and i got screwed how I got away with this I don't know!

Funniest thing is there was a police van parked in the hatched/crossed bay beside it, obviously they hadn't been back to the van in the time I was away.

Nissan 350Z
I work there. I am gonna grass you up :p

Just kidding, you are pretty lucky though. I've parked the work van there a few times as its right next to the door for unloading stuff due to someone being in the loading bay. I don't think the mayors car is there very often - its never there when I've been down.

Clio Dynamique 1.2
Haha! amazing! Is this in the newcastle city centre the multi-story car park not far from the goose