ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[May 4, 2015] bhp performance show (Lydden Hill Race Circuit)

Clio RS 197 - RED
Any takers for this event?
Hopefully we can get enough of us saying were go for cliosport.net to jump in and arranged a club area for us!!??
They do 5 hours worth of track time if anyone wants to melt there rubber "prebook think its 20min sessions", has always been a top day out.
http://www.bhpperformanceshow.com/show-info

Clio RS 197 - RED
as close as this is for me, I'm out.

EVERY year it's grief.
Yeah its hard work queing to get in the place if your not there mega EARLY 😧 im there between 6.50am & 7:10am and im near front of que "ish" for when opens at 8 if anyones later than 7.30am best waiting til after 11.30am as que will drive you potty then you can glide straight in.

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
Show is usually alright if you're with a group of pals, but i do agree about the grief of getting in, took some people i know a good few hours to get in.#
Also will be too late to sort out a club stand now, other groups i know sorted this last year!
I'll more than likely be going anyway, so see y'all there if you go!

Clio 200 Cup
I was interested in going with a mate but I've been told it's a nightmare getting in. Is it worth the trip in all honesty as I have never been?
I don't live far but I'm not one to enjoy agro