ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[May 16, 2015] West Midlands Rolling Road Day (Viezu Technologies LTD)

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
I'm still up for this although may have to leave early depending on the finish time. What time are we due to arrive?

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Im up for it. not sure if I will run because im losing coolant atm and the last time I went on one I was shatting it that the engine was going to blow after watching some vidoes.
Might run it... depends how I feel but I will be there. Only ran it about 2 months ago and done nothing to it since so doesn't really make sense to.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
9 AM arrival guys, I'll be there for the morning but may have to pop off to Santa pod in the afternoon

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Dam, wish I saw this earlier, would've been interested in seeing what I'm running at. Not far from me either.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
@..Jack.. can you take me off the list of running on the rollers. Will still be there just not booking on. May drop it on at the end if there is time and I feel like it.
Dam, wish I saw this earlier, would've been interested in seeing what I'm running at. Not far from me either.
Right I'll pull you off the list in a sec Lee, so you want to take the space Mike?

I won't be there until near the end, my son has got football training first. I'll see if he wants to tag along if that's ok ?

Clio Trophy
only a few miles from me, i have to work sat :( will see if i can get it off, any spaces left?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Awesome mate. Just wanted to make sure so people don't go to the one in Bromsgrove and not the correct one. See you Saturday

Last edited:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I am going to suggest a meeting point at Frankley Services Southbound M5 for those around the Wolves and Brum areas.

Suggest around 7:30 with 7:40 leave time to be there for 8:30

Post code is B32 4AR who is meeting at Frankley?