ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[May 10, 2015] Cars In The Park 2015. (Newby Hall)

AG 200 CUP
Always wanted to go might be going with 2 friends in TVR's as its not far. Does the forum have a stand?

clio 172, mondeo td
There was a stand at the last one I went to newby hall, like I said it was a good day, weather was great which helps, lots of other makes and models there too.

Clio mk2
Never knew about this one. Pretty sure I'm free then but will check the calendar at work tomorrow.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah we went last year. If you do a search I have a picture thread up for it. Was a good day, well worth the drive over.

I got there late last year as I was hungover. Parked up and walked through, saw you guys getting in the cars to leave.

I'll have to make sure I don't go out the night before this year LOL. Loads had left when I got there.

clio 172, mondeo td
Just booked ours tickets for this, so how many people will be going along to this? But the tickets now as there cheaper than on the day.

ph2 clio sport 172
Iv just managed to get track day for Blyton on 10th so won't make this. Went last year to cars in the park though was good.

clio 172, mondeo td
I know it was a good turn out last time, I'll be there with the wife and our cliosport, parking was in a good position last year it was right at the front next to the road but not sure until we get there where we are this year, hope the weather brightens up a bit before next Sunday!

AG 200 CUP
I might take a sprog with me to looks good for kids too. Recaros front and rear[emoji41] is anyone meeting anywhere before hand?

clio 172, mondeo td
I'm not sure what time were setting off yet if I'm honest, depends if it rains all day tommorow I might have to wash the car before setting off Sunday, hopefully be there no later than 9.45-10 am, weather should be dry if nothing else on Sunday

AG 200 CUP
It was a good day nice to meet some people of here i did get some pics will try to get them on when i get chance

clio 172, mondeo td
The weather did play its part yesterday lots of good cars of all makes, glad we went and met some new faces!

Clio mk2
Was a good day. Did spot a couple of Renault guys giving me a stare as I went in lol. Anyone see the scubaru firing flames? Thing was nuts.