ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mavericks is now available for download.

FF Clio 182
LOL, they aren't lower spec. Just because numbers are smaller it doesn't make them lower spec.
You are right in saying that the Nvdia setup has the edge, but the Iris pro's trade off's make for a better general use machine.

I think I will stick with what I got :)

Megane 225 F1
Not sure why people use Chrome on OSX. Safari is far quicker and iCloud options are so handy. I'm always using iCloud tabs on my devices.

ST1050, 320d
I roll with Firefox personally, scroll bar seems to disappear now annoyingly. Also, hitting the power button sends my MBP to sleep instead of giving me power down options, I'll see if I can change the settings later.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Not sure why people use Chrome on OSX. Safari is far quicker and iCloud options are so handy. I'm always using iCloud tabs on my devices.

Because I like Chrome? It's s**t free. I don't need fancy pants icloud stuff, or rss b****cks, I just like a browser with a few bookmarks. it's normally far faster.

Ganza, mine's doing that too, guess it's just settings, shouldn't take a second to sort I hope.

Cayman S Edition 1
I prefer parallels for some reason. I've owned various releases of both and parallels is the only one that's up to date on my machine now (although I do have up to date versions of VMware on machines at work - but that's just historical as they used that).

Parallels 9 is even faster. I'd deff recommend it.

ST1050, 320d
Because I like Chrome? It's s**t free. I don't need fancy pants icloud stuff, or rss b****cks, I just like a browser with a few bookmarks. it's normally far faster.

Ganza, mine's doing that too, guess it's just settings, shouldn't take a second to sort I hope.

Couldn't find a way of changing it last night :/ any luck your end Rob?

It seems a little buggy in places, but that's to be expected with a new release. I also haven't really noticed much difference in terms of functionality, but I'm not really a power user.

Finder tabs are cool, but I use Moom to control and position multiple Finder windows anyway. I thought tabs would be brilliant, but as it turns out I still prefer using Moom to position two or more windows.

I like the new wallpapers :eek:

Oh and Maps is pretty smart on a 55" TV.

ST1050, 320d
The log in screen looks nicer. That's the only difference I've noticed. Oh, and finder tabs, semi-useful but I think I'll just end up using new windows instead tbh.

AK

M240i
Is this some new feature?

Screen Shot 2013-10-28 at 19.36.17.pngScreen Shot 2013-10-28 at 19.36.09.pngScreen Shot 2013-10-28 at 19.36.02.pngScreen Shot 2013-10-28 at 19.35.53.png

Also, what program can I use to unzip a .zip file?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
May be a daft question, but I'm lazy.

I used to have a bar at the bottom, that'd give me the current stats of the drive my finder window was in.

For example it'd say 249.98 GB 78GB free when just browsing my own HD, but then if I plugged in a USB stick it'd say 8GB 6.5GB free. Where's that gone.