ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mats

Can anyone tell me if the 172 Mk 2 comes with mats ? Are they just bog standard Clio mats or do the sport versions get flashy ones ?

Get yourself some cool aluminium mats - then you wont have to worry about them every time it rains or you tread in doggy doo! A quick wipe leaves them like new!

Fiesta TDCI

The standard 172 mats are sh*te, the drivers mat has worn through after 600 miles.

I havejust ordered a set from autostyle.co.uk.........£70 but very nice!!

My Dad works for Renault Franchise and he says you can get official Renault Sport badged matts, but they cost £125, which is alot of wedge. Was thinking of getting auto-style matts in blue, with driver and passenger heel plates. Has anyone bought these before, are they good quality, as they aint cheap..

172 Cup

Dan I know thats alot of money for mats but can you get any pictures of them or any details at all??

Griff