ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mate's 18th Birthday present ...... BMW ACS 118D

Not a 320d
BMWschnitzer1.jpg

*The* AC Schnitzer 118D, 58 plate with 8000 miles on the clocks, Not sure how much it set (his dad) back but he picks it up today as soon as AC have finished with it at the show today. Im sure ill be getting a visit from him later on i cant wait to see the thing. :clown: Not bad going In my opinion.

BG 182
Jesus!,

Hope he appreciates it!.

I was grateful for my 18th B-day pressie.

10 year old 1.1 Peugeot 106 - Absolute death trap, No power stearing, No ABS etc.
I loved the bl**dy thing thou! :approve:

Not a 320d
Jesus!,

Hope he appreciates it!.

I was grateful for my 18th B-day pressie.

10 year old 1.1 Peugeot 106 - Absolute death trap, No power stearing, No ABS etc.
I loved the bl**dy thing thou! :approve:

Haha yeah and heres me thinking im lucky because for my 21st ill probably end up going halves with the rents on the new clio GT. Hes very excited about it.

Not a 320d
Not THAT impressed tbh...if it'd been a 123d or a 135i msport maybe..

Cant complain for 18 though ! itll do him nicely for 3 years i would imagine. I do like the 123D as long as its got the m-line interior. Silly torque figures :evil:

Haha,

OP, Is his dad sorting out the insurance for him aswell?

Wouldnt be atall suprised bud, dad owns the biggest timber company in the UK, i dont think its actually that extorsionate (sp?) anyway and i would imagine the car is on the business.

Barge
LOL at people complaining it's not a nice car. It's not costing him a penny, I doubt anyone would turn their nose up at it.

Sure there's things we might not like about it, but it's his choice - I don't like those wheels. But I sure as hell wouldn't be complaining if I received it as a gift.

B

Brown.

LOL at people complaining it's not a nice car. It's not costing him a penny, I doubt anyone would turn their nose up at it.

Sure there's things we might not like about it, but it's his choice - I don't like those wheels. But I sure as hell wouldn't be complaining if I received it as a gift.

Hear, hear !!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Well said.

Titanium 182
I like it, I didn't know they did a 3 door 1 series though :S meh I don't look at them that much cos they're a bit boring but that one is ok.

Lucky to get one given.

Leon Cupra 300
I'd probably rather have a 118d M-Sport or 120d M-Sport for the same money as that, but minter for 18th pressie anyways! okay or some like :D

Mini Cooper S sport
Pfff some people really do spoil their kids. Nice motor though.

That's not jealousy, it's an opinion!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Lucky lad!! I can't really say much, my dad bought me my VTS for my 21st! it wasn't as pricey as that like, but good £££! My mum bollocked him as she thought i would crash!

Tell him to be careful, and enjoy.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
You can take heart in the 1.8d being a bag of sh.it

My car is in today and I've got a 318d, the engine's so weak that it couldn't out pull a tractor.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Bloody mate of mine 17 hasnt passed his test yet and hes having a damn 182 as his first car...funny thing is hes failed twice and his dads trusting him in that :)

PH1 172 Sport
Saw something similar, or it may have actually been this car at the BMW Festival Show yesterday. The wheels are mank but I like the rest of it.