ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mat from the land down under

Clio 182 FF
G'day from the land of sun shine and no rust to my fellow Clio tragics in the land of rain and pubs (I spent 6 year in the UK in my 20's). Recently picked up a black gold 182 ff a few weeks ago from Australia's capital and have been happily enjoying its sharp handling as my daily here in Sydney. The car needs a bit of freshening up as its at 234000ks still pulls sounds great but new shocks and bushes have been ordered and will be fitting them before Christmas.
I've come from 4 previous French cars and have been waiting to get my hands on one of these Clios for a while. Previous cars were 2 Citroen Xsara VTS (cause just one wasn't enough), a Peugeot 306 s16, a saxo 1.1 while living in Glasgow and a Pug 205 gti 1.6 while in London. Anyway just became a member to hopefully pillage parts from wreaked Clios from your side of the planet and use the knowledge from the forum smarten up my Clio for the next 200000 plus kilometers.

Cheers, Mat

Clio 182 FF
image.jpeg