ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mass shortage of Mitchelin Pilot Exaltos

Clio F1 R27
After getting a puncture on Sunday it appears that no distributor in the uk has any stock of the size needed to fit a 172 Sport/172 Cup (195/45/R16).

I've been everywhere to try and get some tires...Costco, Kwikfit, Blackcirle, Mytyres and even Mitchelin direct who have confirmed there are none in the country with no confirmation on when the next batch will arrive.

If anyone knows where I can get any from I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Steve

172Petey

get 205's instead! though you would have to upgrade all 4 tyres!! £££

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
had the same problem on saturday. gone for a set of yokohama prada's instead, got them for £119 a pair from an ebay shop. Thats for 17's btw on a 40 profile!!!

fiesta zetec s mk5 / 182
4-6 week back order of 205 45 16w mich! i found this out last week wen i went to order mine through work!!

Clio F1 R27
This whole situation takes the piss, I feel like writing to Mitchelin to complain. Seems like they are out of stock of quite a few sizes!!