ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mass Effect 2 on PS3

Mito Sportiva 135
Some good news....I've got a 360 and Mass Effect 1 + 2 are the best games I've played overall in terms of quality all round and having a genuine level of attachment to your squad and engagement with the story. PS3 owners can now get involved as ME2 is being released for the console!

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/111/1113521p1.html

However I do think this deal is kind of unfair, as there are no plans to release the original! With most games you could probably deal with this, but ME seems to me to be the only franchise where your actions from one game genuinely affect how the next develops. I can see PS3 owners buying the sequel and loving it in it's own right but then being frustrated they can't have the "full" experience of having a story arc covering the entire trilogy. They do however mention "extra footage" on the Bioware website, which might mean some sort of "fill in" story and character choices.

As a 360 owner this game has definitely been the best exclusive in my eyes for the console to date, I can't recommend buying it enough, even if you don't traditionally like RPGs or sci-fi settings etc, as this is a different proposition entirely!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i know i'm the only one, but i thought it was slow and tediious, was too much talking.

Mito Sportiva 135
The story is genuinely good though!!! Once you get outside the Citadel (in the first one) and into space, it really heats up.

The only slow bits in the second one are the planet scanning parts for minerals, but they become strangely addictive on their own!

Still sad Grunt died on the suicide mission, Thane dying was good though, he kept moping around since he failed his loyalty mission.