ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

marmite iceburg 172

Golf mk4 :(
either love it or hate it :rasp:

04 plate 172

mods
kn panel filter
tony banks custom backbox and decat
lowered 40mm
blue details-wheels diamonds , vinyl roof and mirrors
bonnet raised

208611_10150525142070024_786250023_17782145_2237836_n.jpg

216067_10150525142680024_786250023_17782156_2383259_n.jpg

216912_10150525142360024_786250023_17782149_5519027_n.jpg

217639_10150524009970024_786250023_17771608_4959735_n.jpg

note reg plates have been put back on was only taken off to wash the car. :)

i did blue as i hadnt seen a iceburg with blue on here but had seen a iceburg with orange. does look better in person imo does need bit of tidying up on the bodywork thoough

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
What is going on with the bonnet?>

Other than that- not really my cup of tea-

S

Bonnet just looks like its broken or had a front end smash.

I'm still indecided on the blue aswell

bonnet been raised "to cool engine blah blah) i just like the look of it tbh

and didnt expect it to be to 9/10 peoples taste on here tbh

Lotus Elise
I just dont understand the whole tow strap tongue thing. Looks terrible unless its a racing car.

ohhh :p ideas wheels will be going blue at some point :D. think i mite loose the tow strap ( only have it on for drag days/ tracks / drives out with mates)

i dont like marmite or that infact.

What is going on with the front diamond? bit to much going on on the front end.

CLIO PH1 172
marmite = nice
this = not so nice

way to much going on and blue really doest work to well imo !!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I think a darker blue would look better, but then it's not my car so as long as you like it.

Don't get the bonnet thing though, surely if it worked that well at cooling the engine bay,
then the ph2 race/rally cars would do it?

i am for real each mans choice in looks etc is different i like it soo keeps me happy but the bonnet i only did it as i liked the look of it not because i beelive in engine cooling etc its only a "standard 172 as far as i know)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
People make laugh on here, it's not like he's shat on a child then set it on fire,
it's just a clio with a two tone colour scheme FFS. LOL

If you like it mate then thats all that counts, I would'nt do it to my car but it's not my car.

Last edited:
People make laugh on here, it's not like he's shat on a child then set it on fire,
it's just a clio with a two tone colour scheme FFS! LOL

If you like it mate then thats all that counts, I would'nt do it to my car but it's not my car.

thank you i wasnt expecting people to like it on here! tbh :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nah.

A few of the stickers aren't bad in isolation, but together with that roof vinyl... not a fan. It looks really busy and cack.

may get a blue bonnet in time but would have to get a new 1 ( mines dented) :/ but liking the blue n anthra wheels :D

guess i may tidy her up a little when i have some time of work

BG 182
certainly different lol, quite like it in a weird sort of way, fair play for being different

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
knuckles sorry to be a pain you couldnt do the wheels black with a blue stripe round the edge :)

I'll give it a go, anthra was difficult lol, black may look pap

Not sure how this looks on a pc but it's not too good on my phone, it may be because I'm outside but sorry if it's poo... I couldn't do the blue stripe either sorry

ca2d0839.jpg

Last edited:
thts fine gives me a idea :D and :( got beaten to it :( bugger hmm might change it soon may got orange or pink for epic man points!