ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

March Meet - 18/25 March - Ideas...

SQ5
Planning ahead a fairway I know, but the weather should be getting better by then so looking for some ideas of what people wouldn't mind doing!

Would anyone be up for some Go Karting? Three good locations of Beccles and Redodge/Wildtracks. Beccles is a bit far for the Cambs lot so I'd say Redlodge would be the best. But let's hear some ideas of what people fancy

Discounted 1*2 parts
As said before, I think a lot of members on here either can't or don't want to afford things like karting. It would be awsome if we could get people to committ but everytime its been tried its always failed :(

SQ5
Just trying to inject a bit of enthusiasm into it. I could easily fill 20 through friends etc and we had 15 before on a CS meet so could always make numbers up.

Fabia VRS
Another pub and run meet?
Tom where was that place we stopped off at after the hunstanton meet? (where we all had a run up and down and took pics, if you remember?)

Discounted 1*2 parts
Just trying to inject a bit of enthusiasm into it. I could easily fill 20 through friends etc and we had 15 before on a CS meet so could always make numbers up.

Yea I could bring mates along, but when I suggested this before I got frowned upon saying it wouldn't be a CS meet then :S

Slow red one
When we previously done wild tracks that was really good fun so that gets my vote. Even if we don't get high numbers i'd still be up for this tbh.

ph1 172
Red Lodge gets my vote. Very good technical track, and 1200m. Although their best race format only allows a maximum of 16 drivers, but we shall see how many people sign up to what race we can enter.

Trafic 140dci
Think there are a couple coming that aren't going on the track, tbh i will spent as much time off the track as i will on, or i'll end up with cooked brake pads lol

SQ5
Any ideas people?

We had a small discussion Sunday, but for the others that weren't there what would you like to do?

SQ5
We could crash this on the Saturday and have a massive meet? It's about an hour away from Bury.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=624424

I'm sure we can find a MacD's for you too Rich ;)

Clio 172 cup
crash the north Weald lot! That'll be a big meet that way, and as I'm quite new to this whole Clio sport stuff, it's 30 mins from me, and I've not been to 1 of your meets yet, but have met a few of the Essex bunch lol, so would be nice to see both areas together, so would it be aloud!? Lol