ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mapping and injectors question?

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
OK scenario is .... A q.heavily mapped car on an OEM ecu with stock injectors that have done 50k....
If these injectors were removed and replaced with a new set of refurbished injectors, that have been ultrasonically cleaned, would this cause any problems? or overfuelling?
I.e the map is to suit the probably slightly dirty injectors...?

My gut feel 90% sure is no it would be absolutely fine but i thought i would ask for some advice just to be safe and quash that 10% of doubt.

So what do you think?

Icarus? Fred? Sideways Dan? ...anyone else?

RS RIP
injectors are running 100% duty anyway (on cammed/mapped cars) from what i read on here a couple of times, so i'm guessing it's mapped to do so

.. so would'nt expect problems with your newly cleaned injectors that may piss a bit of extra fuel ;) Just a theory , maybe someone who actually knows will laugh + tell the truth ?

Clio 1.2/ Impreza Type R
injectors are running 100% duty anyway (on cammed/mapped cars) from what i read on here a couple of times, so i'm guessing it's mapped to do so

.. so would'nt expect problems with your newly cleaned injectors that may piss a bit of extra fuel ;) Just a theory , maybe someone who actually knows will laugh + tell the truth ?
at my question i expect haha

i can deal with an extra bit of fuel... :rolleyes:

wait i justrealised i am loggedin on robs account ooops! i am trying to make himbuy a new clio btw. (Dangerous_dave)