ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mansfield Meet

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I'd come as Mansfield is only 20 min away, although I don't know anyone :/

S4 Avant
Mates 21st on the saturday before.... I'm not going to be in a great state. We'll see what happens on Sunday.

340i
I'd come as Mansfield is only 20 min away, although I don't know anyone :/

We are allllllllllll very friendly... and will help you through your initiation :)

You will need to bring:

1 x bottle of chilli sauce

1 x tub of Vaseline

10 x pairs of rubber gloves

and a bottle of camomile lotion for afters :)

ITB BG 182
I think out of your lot all i know is Gray and DMS if he attends that is.
So Bensambrook your not alone.

DMS

A thirsty 172
I don't know whether I'll be attending or not yet. Depends if I get my own car back by then, and if the wife wants picking up from work.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Is it this sun? I'll wait till i hear loud clio's before i set off :rasp:

DMS

A thirsty 172
As I say, I need to be home by 6 so the earlier the better.
I think we'd agreed on 3pm earlier in the thread, but if it can be any earlier that would suit me more.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Same, any idea what the weathers meant to be like?

R14 CUP
How many are coming?? It's usually very busy in there? Reckon it's worthwhile booking a table for say, 10??

DMS

A thirsty 172
So is anyone actually planning on turning up for this then? Or is it going to be another one of those times where everyone says they'll come but then decides not to bother?

DMS

A thirsty 172
Well it looks like at least 3 other people will be attending so I'll still come as planned :)