ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Manchester mini meet??? Kk's 13 of September

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I know it's a little bit short notice but it's getting dark quicker now at night and thought this could be one of the last chances to have a kk's meet. Hope that a few people are up for it I just fancy a nice coffee and a chat. Maybe a quick tunnel run as I've not take the vee down there with its new exhaust so that's got to be done! So who's game?

Meet up for around 6:30pm / 7:00pm?

1, Ash

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Scott either way yep that's fine engine cover on or off? Just hope its not pissing it down now......

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Dude it's never cold in a v6 that the biggest pain with them it always seams to get to hot. Lol you don't have to chip in lol just a coffee;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yes, I live round the back of KK's in the bins ;)

Don't need a Sat Nav for KK's, Special Bus drives it's self there it's spent so much time driving there lol

Special bus's app built in yer bang it up on there to mate:)

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
1. Ash
2. Joe
3. aucky

There's been a big KKs meet around October time the last few years, any plans for this year ..reps?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I forgot about that aucky it was always on a Sunday I think wasn't it with the American cars?

It was a bit of everything, the last huge one was all Jap cars but everything turned up. There's also a big all-American one but can't remember when that one is.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
As daft as it sounds considering the amount of time I seem to spend there, donut eating isn't something I've done there for a good 6months or more :S lol

lol, i dont like the coffee from there but i bet i end up with a cup...

just realised this is thursday. ill be coming providing theres no overtime at work. if theres any overtime going ill be taking it :p

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Ive kind of got use to crap coffee but I can't think I've I've ever had a coffee from there always eat more doughnuts than I should and end up feeling sick.

Well no ride in the v6 then.

BMW E34 540i
Since it's that close I wouldn't dare not to show up.

4. Zorr

Friends wonder how did I managed to eat 9 of original glazed. True is I would finish the dozen but the wife would give me hard time for not leaving any for her ;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I didnt even know we had a Costco in Chester but yer that's sounds the best plan Aucky