ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Man vs food or curry? 6th if April in chester

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
So as the title says who fancy's what? Can do man v food again as its cheap and it was good banter or a curry we've done loads of pub meets so no pubs need something different.

So we can meet at the peacock in chester or the red fox nearly Tarporley? I was thinking 7pm on the Saturday the 6th of April!

If your game it would be good if you could let me know where you fancy?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Take a sick night aucky.

joe I am thinking curry too. I really enjoyed it last time.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
'bud' Lmao so funny yet it was not intended i call everyone bud lol.. Game for a curry man v food killed me last time.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yer more that likely chris I've just always gone there as its alway bin good for me and its got a big car park. Some places in chester are hard to get parking.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
'bud' Lmao so funny yet it was not intended i call everyone bud lol.. Game for a curry man v food killed me last time.
I no mate, that was so funny! Wonder if Jason's look-a-like will be working again too.

And yeah, all the decent places in Chester are all in town really.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Not really no haha my Miss''s and her nan go there all the time, if not its all good ill just have a tandoori chicken or something that's if I'm not busy.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Just had a idea.. Man vs food curry challenge..

'good evening bud'
'could i order your hottest curry'

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I'd have loved to have gone to this.

(For those that don't know and look at my location and think, odd comment, I used to live in Chester/Ellesmere Port/North Wales area).

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Gutted Jamie would have bin good to see you! And I will reply to that pm now lol. Anyone else game for tonight?