ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Malton Meet 2013

Clio Trophy
A few Pictures from today I only got the Renaultsports and on my iphone so not great.

IMG_0132-1.jpg

IMG_0130-1.jpg

IMG_0129-1.jpg

IMG_0128-1.jpg

IMG_0127-1.jpg

IMG_0126-1.jpg

IMG_0125-1.jpg

IMG_0122-1.jpg

IMG_0121-1.jpg

IMG_0120-1.jpg

IMG_0119-1.jpg

IMG_0118-1.jpg

IMG_0116-1.jpg

Not great photos if anyone else wants to stick theirs in here that would be great.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
A few Pictures from today I only got the Renaultsports and on my iphone so not great.

IMG_0121-1.jpg

Not great photos if anyone else wants to stick theirs in here that would be great.

This is my cousins vee, I wondered if it would be in your pics.

What happened to the mustang? V8 kicked in y0?

That RB and LY 182 looked lovely!

Found this video;

Last edited by a moderator:
  pimp mobile Zafira
Not a bad meet this year. Turned a bit chavvy this year. The big problem this year was the little PCSO fecker. He seemed to over react at everything.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Love that twisted defender.

wtf happened to the mustang, looks like he braked and locked the rears up somehow?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Wish I had gone really needed to see Charlie from twisted performance love his gumbal defender!

Great photos the r26r in racing blue looks ace too.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Some lovely cars there.

I like the black meg RS with black wheels and red lip.However i hate to say it the V6's are ooking a little dated now:quiet:

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
Thanks Greg.

And didn't realise you were on here Gaz

Yeah I registered here when I was thinking of getting a 197 or Megane R26. A guy at work (RSteve) was on here from when he had a 172 Cup and he recommended it.

Megane R26
I like the black meg RS with black wheels and red lip.However i hate to say it the V6's are ooking a little dated now:quiet:

Cheers, that's mine that one - the car looks better in the metal though, suspension looks quite high in that pic

Not a 320d
Missed the mustang by a few minutes I think.

Who was the utter bellend in the blue RS twingo being followed by a blue 197 that started tail gaiting me on the way home. I couldnt overtake that piece of s**t in front of me so why sit on my arse as though im going to go any faster?

Last edited by a moderator: