ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Making the rear lower!

Clio Dynamique
I lowered my car last week, 60mm, and the front is perfect but the back seems to not have gone lower and i have seen this on every other car on here just about, tad annoying to say the least lol! Just wondering if anyone had found a way of gettin it lower apart from 1- chopping springs or 2- getting fat people to sit in my car lol! Any help much appreciated

Ph 1 172
wait a while the springs need time to bed in my old clio took a while to bed in on the back because there is not much weight there give it a couple of months

Don't cut your springs full stop, last guy I knew that did that is now permanetly disabled from the neck down!

Give it a while to settle.

RS RIP
Mark Fish uses some kind of other spring when setting up H&R's to go lower at the back..

There was a thread about this a couple of months ago, i'll trie to look it up.
Do'nt know if this H&R setup detail will help you ? What have you got on there ?

BMW E92/Audi S3
Yeah i have the same problem. Thats after 1 year too. Its stupid high.
My idea is to get coilies though