ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Majour help needed!

Big 'T'
Hi guys
I own a Trophy and i live in leeds, i was at my mums today and i set off in the snow really really slow as her drive is the slope of Mnt Everest. ...the ESP light came on and started flasing, more than its ever done befor! folowed by a BANG! i ermm Sh~t myself pulled over turned the car off. My dad was a mechanic and very good with cars, but im talking like 20 years ago.. so i rang him and he said it sounded like it had backfired, with the esp light flashing it had built up some fule and popped.. but he want to listen to the car to check its running on all four cilinders so he is coming round tomorrow, .

He then asked if there were any nice folk on here (or that clio website your always on about in his words) that are handy with them and could maybe come check it out as it sounds very rough!...

Any feed back suggestions or help in Methley area would be ace! .. sorry my hands are freezing and i cant type :S

cheers