ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Maidenhead/Reading/Slough Meet Pics

Ziel Nurburgring

Ooooooooopppps arent i the most unphotogenic person in the world.

Now where do i host the 2x10 second clips of david and pootle on the dancing machine?

Send them to me for my private collection.......

I have Connors dancing on my phone now so my plan to blackmail him into getting me a cheap head unit is almost complete.

:devilish:

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 27 April 2005

Ooooooooopppps arent i the most unphotogenic person in the world.

Now where do i host the 2x10 second clips of david and pootle on the dancing machine?
I wasnt aware anyone was filming us, I will get a court injunction!

I have a couple of good vids of connor and fifi shaking their tail feathers!

Mk2 172 (Silver)

as ever nice pictures mr k!!
and to the other mr k, dont even think about it!! lol :oops:

dk

911 GTS Cab

just because I won eh Em, the scarey thing is that I really enjoyed it and will definitely go on one again as soon as I see one!

Hey guys. Just wanted to say thanks for making me feel welcome last night. I had a good time and really enjoyed the trip to henly.

Hopfully ill see you all again soon, possibly the rr day in camberley? :D

Naples Valver

Aaarrgghhh. That photo of me is awful!!!!!!

But it was nice to meet everyone even if I wasnt very talkative, Im shy!

Will see you all at he next meet!:)

dk

911 GTS Cab

well if you spent less time on your own with Matt;)

was nice seeing the new faces, will try and chat more next time.

LOL!

nooooo sooo bad!

love the caption dave..... "arghhh!!" funny lad :p

good piccies all! cheers for the invite! good meet :) hopefully will be in my own car next time!

No videos of me on the dance machine please!!!!

dk

911 GTS Cab

was good to meet you connor, actually what is your name, i remember you saying it wasnt connor but didnt hear what it is?

Ill have to give you or fifi a run for your money on the dance machine, I got well into it!

Mk2 172 (Silver)

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 27 April 2005

just because I won eh Em, the scarey thing is that I really enjoyed it and will definitely go on one again as soon as I see one!
pffft. ill beat you next time D A V E!!!! :devilish:

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Ang on 27 April 2005
dave....try the member profile button....lol :pHi Mark.....:D...nice to meet you

LOL, took me ages to work out what you were on about, i tried everybodies member profile buttons thinking i was going to see a pic of my dancing until i realised you were asking me to check it for Marks name!

lol! thats ok :)

its just theres so many marks on these forums and seeing as my surname is oconnor and nickname is connor i thought id use it! gets confusing when you get to know people off the forum tho... coz people keep calling me different things!

nice to meet you lot to!

... sorry its a bit late posting! but it was nice to meet everyone now i can put a few names to faces etc!! ... sorry my car was a wee bit slow :p felt a bit out of place tbh hehe!! i tried my best to keep up though and sorry for those who got stuck behind me :p .... i wanna c the video of me and mark (connor) on the dance machine! i got a bit stressed with it cos i kept missing the arrows :p ... still beat mark though hehe ;) hopefully will see you all next time ... probably be in marks car though :D hehe