ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

magnex oval cut into 172cup bumper pics wanted please :-)

03 172 cup
as above as i like the exhaust but wouldnt want it just hanging underneath as i dont think that looks nice or right.
cheers guys

Leon Cupra R 225
I had this magnex oval but it wasnt cut into the bumper just hanging for a bit looked silly but sounded awesome haha

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
I've got this exhaust I wouldn't bother its very heavy and has snapped off once. Its not cut into bumper but it does sit tight, a little tighter since it snapped ha ha ha. I am after a full standard system if anyone has one. cheers.

oval...nooooooooooooo a lad at work has one on his 172 and it looks gash!!! go for a pro speed or the new ktec system cut in with slash 3 inch tailpipe with 182 exhaust surrond lovely!!!

R35 GTR
kullycliosport has had a very good job done of his oval exhaust, it fits perfect cut into his bumper.

M

mini-valver

Kullys aint magnex is it? wondered what it was as it does look awesome

R35 GTR
mini-valver said:
Kullys aint magnex is it? wondered what it was as it does look awesome

Not magnex iirc, but it was refitted by an exhaust place around these parts, and is not a bad job.

R35 GTR
westmidspizzanbowling004.gif

M

mini-valver

Dave3141 said:
I got my chip from GDI, and it is definitely quicker with it.

Without: Kully beats me in his cup
With: I beat him.

Website?? you know if one's availabe for a 1600?