ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnex on a mk2 ph1 1.2 8v

MINI Cooper S
how come? is there anything i could do to make it fit? Which bit of it is it that wont fit?

MINI Cooper S
Thats the news i wana hear, last question honest even tho its wrong section now, what are they like for insurance these things? I know it differs between insurers but im 18 and dont want it to go any higher!

White Sti Hatch
Dunno mate ive got a backbox on my 1.2 Mk2 Ph1 and well my insurance dont know about it lol :)

MINI Cooper S
Haha alright matey thanks for your help, much appreciated, time to ring the insurers, this is the less fun part :(

White Sti Hatch
im not promising it will fit lol...but it has the same kick in the back boxs mine needed to get over the rear axel so you should be fine....Have fun mate you may very well get ripped off on the insurance

MINI Cooper S
yeah theivin b******* the lot of them. If its that bad ill tell em its jsut a backbox see if that changes anything.

MINI Cooper S
Yeah may well do. Would they notice its a cat back if they looked at it tho? Cos obviously dont want to lose out if something happens!

White Sti Hatch
To behonest mate i havent got a clue its really up to you if you tell them or not my insurance only knows about my Alloys and springs not the Tints, Induction Kit or backbox...its all up to you

MINI Cooper S
Aye, will give them a call, thanks for your help mate, if you lived closer id buy you a pint ;)

Da

Less
1.2 8v and 1.2 16v use the same system AFAIK so it should be fine if you mean the 1.2's as your post says ph2 16v only?

FOR SALE!!!
it wont fit! its for a 172 it would fit but were it joins the cat would have to be changed at powerflow etc also the hangers mite need changing could be made fit for bout 50-60 quid

FOR SALE!!!
it wont fit! its for a 172 it would fit but were it joins the cat would have to be changed at powerflow etc also the hangers mite need changing could be made fit for bout 50-60 quid

scrap that just looked closer and yes it will fit fine mate soz bout that lol :rasp:

MINI Cooper S
Dam man u scared the hell outa me then. Meanie! hehe no worries mate, thanks for feedback.