ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnex of Ktec

1.red rubbish wagon
Have only got a 1.2 16v but wanting an exhaust. I know magnex may not be the best as going down the swanny but want abit of sound and the 1 bhp better performance ha!

monaco172 and ph1 172
magnex went down the swanny but was bought over and is now up and running fully again. I have had 4 or 5 magnex's now on various cars and never had a problem with any.

Was a 197
a custom made backbox might cost you the same as a pre made one, not sure. i had a peco on my megane coupe sometime ago and it was okay tbh, not too loud at all

Was a 197
Still should sound good, i had a custom twin 3.5 inch rage on the back of mine for a bit and it was LOUD

had to have it reomved as it was too loud when the MOT was done

RB 197 fatty
i would say more rediculously loud and annoying than tinny

seriosly, i had the k-tec 182 replica exhaust on my old 1.2, and yeah i loved the look of it... and it wasnt consiered a particualy loud system. But hell it pissed me off to high heaven on all th time. it gave out the same loud noise regardless of how fast or high revving you were going........particually on the motorway

GGRRRRRAAAARRRRRRROOOOOOWWWWLLLLLLLEEEEEUUUGGGHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEERRRRRAAAAAEEEEEUUUUUUUYYYYAAAEEEGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....non. stop.

...and you impress no one.

i speak from experience

But, its you car, your money! have fun!

NORMY