ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnex exhaust help

Trophy #491
Hi all,

Thought I would teat myself to an exhaust at the weekend. But I have forgot about the center section :eek:. I dont really what to cut the original one...

Does anyone know where I will be able to get one from?

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Roughly the same size in diameter but you might struggle with length, So you only got the Magnex back box? how much is their centre section? the Renault one will cost the most by far.

Trophy #491
Ive only got the backbox. I can't find a magnex dealer. There is nothing on their website either :(

Fiesta ST2 MP215
No Magnex are crap to be fair, all exhaust manufacturers are not the easiest to deal with, you can call them though.

Alternatively look up someone like Longlife exhausts, they just custom make systems, boxes and centers I'm sure they'll fabricate it for you, you won't really join in to the original due to no male / female ends as it's one piece, go for a custom one, I got quoted £399 for a full system so shouldn't be too much just for a centre.