ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnex cat-back system...

MCS R56
How you much do you think I would get for this? It was on my car for 2 weeks, so is still in good condition. Paid £350 for it - was just too loud for me. I prefer the quiet stealth sound/look.

Cheers

on the look out
gaz im after a new zorts for my 172 cup how loud is the magnex systems ? are the stealths much better sound & look wise ? cheers

Jag Mondeo -Type
How you much do you think I would get for this? It was on my car for 2 weeks, so is still in good condition. Paid £350 for it - was just too loud for me. I prefer the quiet stealth sound/look.

Cheers

On here you may get 175-200 max i would have thought.

On ebay you may get upto 250 but you can get them new on ebay for under 300

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
magnex oval cat back is loud, or i would say it is anyway:

th_71a6f1dc.gif

MCS R56
magnex not my cup of t sorry way to loud

Simon, that video is way louder than mine. My idea of loud is anything louder than the standard exhaust. If you are interested, let me know. I can assure you it is nowhere near that loud.

Duncan - cheers for the prices. At least I know what to expect.

Clio 172 mk2
Magnex exhausts are gash anyway, weigh about 9 mega tonnes, crap build too..

Agree with you on the weight....very ill fitting as well

I got about £200 for my Magnex when I flogged it....was on the car for around 2/3weeks but I just wanted to shift it quick as it looked so shite.