ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnecor Leads...

Iceberg Ph1
Was looking at getting a set for my Ph1, found a site that does them pretty cheap compared to others, although the site had a note attached to the item which states this..

13 – Distributor less ignition system
14 – This set has M4 Pin fittings to the Coil pack

Does this mean anything to anyone?

I'm assuming Distributor less ignition systems is referring to the Clio's coil pack and the M4 is the coil packs fixture?

I know I sound DUMB, but better safe then sorry :rasp:

Regards!

ph1 black 172
yes you are right. distributor less mean no distributor on the end of the camshaft(so has a coil pack)

as for m4 pin fitting. im not 100% sure but i would guess they are about that size.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
how would you tell there failing? i have mag blues and if i hold the car at 3k it pops a little and shakes the engine almost the same as the lumpyness at idle

Iceberg Ph1
Well I know both the coil pack and battery on mine are new, and car struggles to start a little some times. When I had the Plenum off the car recently the HT Leads just looked old as manky, that's the only things that lead me to my suspicions, plus, they look better and I would like a set tbh :rasp:

53 Clio's & counting
I had a bad misfire, came and went every 5 secs or so, the mags are well built and i got mine cheaper than i can buy Renault ones for so win win