ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Made some replacement 172/182 pedals

titanic killer
Finally found a way to get them exactly the same as originals i.e the raised holes pretty pleased with them as mine were looking a bit worse for wear
DSC01218.gif

DSC01219.jpg

titanic killer
Re: Replacement 172/182 pedals

Cheers mate was a pain to get the raised holes tried everything i could think of

titanic killer
Re: Replacement 172/182 pedals

If anyone needs replacement pedals if one or a set of yours is worn then ill be able to do them if need be

titanic killer
Thanks nigel, i had to use up alot of scrap plate to get the raised parts right and i think ive done now thou

titanic killer
Haha didint think about it tbh but will defo try but im thinking because of the thickness difference is plate size i it might require a machine of some discription but ill ahve a go bud
You raising the holes on the foot rest?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Looks like another good effort there Turner . But without sounding too pedantic the holes look a bit rough and not exactly round . Did you use pop rivet heads for the raised bits ?

Last edited:
  titanic killer
No havent used rivets heads MRBILLY was one of the many things i did try in the process but they would have to be stuck on somehow or welded these are all one piece of plate no extra parts, but the holes were perfectly round to start with but when useing the tool i made to raise the holes it sort of distorts the edge of the holes only ever so slightly,so good eyes, but that pic is a real close up as wanted to show as much as possible

titanic killer
yeah both ones ive made only showed 1 of the brake and clutch as they are exactly the same.This is my worn original one
DSC01214.gif

M

mini-valver

As I said via PMmate. I'll have a set! How are you planning on fixing them on? Mines a Dynamique remember.....

titanic killer
Yeah they fit non sports as the brake and clutch are the same iirc and the accel can be fitted to the black plastic part on the dymaniques,fitting by rivets again,other than the accelerator do your pedals look like this after removing your rubbers etc
DSC01182.gif

quality work there lad, setup a for sale group buy and i know you will get a lot of requests!

good man

jamie