ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

made some changes

172 with k-tec sound
yeah was thinking about this, how did u do yours?, was thinking about getting them polished at some point.

Focius ST
ive just redone mine used the high temperature spray paint from halfords gives alot better finish the one in pics is hammerite brushed on and i dont like it when u look closely

172 with k-tec sound
yeah i know what u mean, i might look at getting them powdercoated or polished at some point, but i will be getting the matched inlets soon so will probs wait till then n make my mind up lol.

Evo 8 MR
pics of exhaust when warmed up, and rear hanger not the best pic but u get the idea, there is a large socket hidden behind the exhaust bracket lol. also how it was before.

Thanks for that pic carl, I think I'm settled then, K-tec it is. Did you say yours is the supersport?

I'll have to have a listen if your going to that Preston meet on the 10th?

172 with k-tec sound
Thanks for that pic carl, I think I'm settled then, K-tec it is. Did you say yours is the supersport?

I'll have to have a listen if your going to that Preston meet on the 10th?

yeah im defo going, c u there, it is the supersport;)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
my wheels are getting around a bit now :) looks good fella, not keen on the aerial as everyone else has stated

172 with k-tec sound
my wheels are getting around a bit now :) looks good fella, not keen on the aerial as everyone else has stated

cheers chris, yeah i got them from laz. aerial is going, just out of interest what offset are they, cant find it on the wheels?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Missed this the first time. I quite like it. Usually slate those wheels and actually this time I think they're very nice.

Clio 182
Got three weeks off atm, so not tooooo bad ha ha! Nearly finished and shall soon be joining the working world ha!